GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
INU INU is looking for an eager future graphic designer to assist us! We need someone with a cooperative personality and a desire to learn new skills. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in fashion and working with social media.
Our graphic design intern will work with our head graphic designer in creating content for our website and social media accounts. They will gain experience in creating everything from web banners, buttons, ads on instagram, tumblr and posts on Facebook. An ideal candidate would be someone who understands or can adapt to INU INU's unique aesthetic.
- Have a familiarity with the field of design
- Have a working knowledge of typography
- Are a team player who can take constructive criticism and feedback
- Are willing to learn new skills and expand your talent
- Can solve problems creatively and quickly
- Can deliver quality content with a deadline
- Be working toward a degree in Graphic Design
- Live in or near Philadelphia
- Have experience and are familiar with the Adobe Suite.
Please send your portfolio, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc:email@example.com with the subject “Graphic Design Intern" . In the e-mail, include the following items:
- Attach a mood board of what you think is INU INU’s style using images from the web (do not use any of our images for this)
- Tell us about some of your graphic design role models or your goals and ambitions.
- Anything unique or special you'd like us to know about you!