INU INU is looking for an organizational and motivated social media manager to join our marketing team. We need someone highly experienced with a can-do attitude, and ability to strategize with a team. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in fashion marketing that wants to be part of a new generation of online retail.
As a social media manager, you will create, curate and manage all published content (images,video and text) in all of our social media platforms. You will be working closely with our CMO to publish and track content via platforms such as instagram, Facebook, twitter, pinterest, wanelo, polyvore etc. You will also work alongside the digital ads team and creative team to develop comprehensive promotional campaigns. You will monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way, while cultivating leads and sales. You will also maintain the design of our social media platforms up to date, such as the timeline cover in Facebook, thumbnail pics, landing pages, twitter profile etc). Weekly, you will compile a report for management showing results. In addition, you will organize and develop relationships with current and potential social media promoters, while tracking the cost and effectiveness of the collaborations. The goal is to develop and expand our audience, engage our followers with excellent content (we expect to have growth in likes and comments from your work), and create sales as a result. For that matter, this role needs someone who fully understands INU INU’s style, and can become a strong voice for the brand’s aesthetic.
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have a passion for social media and fashion marketing
- Possess working knowledge in marketing
- Are a team player that lead and assign tasks to people
- Have working knowledge in Promotion, Engagement and Conversion strategy
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Demonstrate proficiency in content marketing theory and application, and have experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and is able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Have excellent writing and language skills
- Demonstrate winning social customer service techniques, and possess great ability to identify potential negative situations and apply resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Working knowledge in using and promoting from 4 or more the following platforms:
- BA or MA in marketing or related field preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a fashion company
Please send your portfolio, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Social Media Manager
”. In the e-mail, include the following requests:
- Give us a proposal for an INU INU promotional campaign that you think would go viral or be extremely popular among our audience and tell us why
- Provide mock promotional content for such campaign either using visual references or explaining how the campaign would be presented
- Attach a mood board of what you think is INU INU’s style using images from the web (do not use any of our images for this)